Monday, December 13, 2010

Twelve Tags of Christmas

Day Twelve; I used an ornament stamp on Grunge paper, cut them out,  inked again with Distress ink, and embossed using clear embossing powder. I embellished the ornaments with a clear snowflake. I used my  snowflake die (Sizzix) under the ornaments and red tinsel to form the tree bough. I finished off with a mini December calendar and another clear snowflake. As usual Tim Holtz's 12 Tags are filled with inspiration and wonderful techniques. I hope you check out his tags for this year as well as previous years (located on the side bar of his blog) at http://www.timholtz.typepad.com also check out The Scrapbook Store http://scrapbook-store.com for their Tim Holtz Tag Contest going on right now.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

gorgeous! Thank you for sharing your 12 Days of Tags. As usual I fell very far behind and am still on day 5!

Cheryl H said...

Thanks for sharing your twelve tags of Christmas. They're all so beautiful and unique, just like you. Maybe I'll give it a try next year. Merry Christmas... and a Happy New Year!